The Cosumnes Groundwater Authority (CGA) Board of Directors currently has two committees to help guide their work. Look below for an informational graphic outlining our governance process.
- Projects and Management Actions Committee
- The Projects and Management Actions (PMA) Committee was formed in March 2022 to develop the Cosumnes Subbasin Priority Projects List to inform the implementation of groundwater sustainability projects and management actions. The Committee consists of 1 appointee from each member GSA. The list of Members can be found on the Board of Directors page.
- Citizen Advisory Committee
- The Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) was formed in March 2022 to provide input from and information-sharing among the Cosumnes Subbasin’s diverse communities and interest. The CAC will serve an advisory role to the CGA Board of Directors and consists of a range of applicants with interest and experience in sustainable groundwater management. More information on the Citizen Advisory Committee can be found on the Citizen Advisory Committee page.
- Outreach and Engagement Committee
Outreach & Engagement Committee Meeting Information
|October 13, 2023 AGENDA||Newsletter — Workshop Flier – Printable — Workshop Flier – Social Media|
|September 27, 2023 AGENDA|
|September 14, 2023||Farmer’s Survey|
|July 25, 2023||Meeting Summary|
Citizen Advisory Committee Meeting Information
|September 20, 2023||Meeting Summary|
|June 14, 2023||Meeting Summary|
|October 25, 2022||**Joint CAC and PMA Committee Meeting.**|
|June 9, 2022||Cosumnes Brochure — CAC Code of Conduct — CGA Governance Diagram —|
Cosumnes C+E Plan — Draft Priority Projects List — Meeting Summary
Projects and Management Actions Committee Meeting Information
Ad Hoc Committee Meeting Information
Board of Directors Meeting Information